IAC IS YOUR ONE-STOP RESOURCE FOR SERVICE!
IAC's Field Service Teams offer maintenance, engineering, inspection, construction, inspection, commissioning (Cx), environmental controls testing, installation of automated remote monitoring systems, and employee training for a wide variety of industrial process equipment.
Our headquarters central location in Mission, KS, combined with our network of remote offices across the USA and in Latin America, makes it cost effective for our teams to perform all types customer job site work sites in the States, and perform select work in Latin America.
We can also source and supply parts that you need for an upcoming outage, even those "hard to find" parts!
IAC Field Service Teams
Maintenance, Construction, and Optimization Experts
IAC has several highly trained teams available for your maintenance and project needs
- Blue Crew - maintenance specialists for baghouses, dust collectors, and pneumatic systems
- Technical Evaluations - PE's and system specialists for inspections, evaluations, proposals, and environmental controls analysis.
- Special OPS - PE's, project managers, and maintenance specialists for start-up commissioning of new plants and processes optimization for existing plants to meet or exceed production rates.
- Smart Plant - systems specialists for data encrypted, sensor based, remote monitoring of process equipment.
- Industrial Dryer and Furnace - PE's and maintenance specialists for rotary dryers and furnaces, plus refractory relining services
- Adelphi Construction - millwrights, pipe fitters, specialty welders, project managers, heavy equipment operators, concrete specialists, laborers, and other skilled trades for greenfield, brownfield, retrofits, and capital improvement projects.